Become a Member Today!
Support Connecticut’s culture and history. Join others who value what can be learned from the past! Purchase memberships online or in-person at the Welcome Desk.
For all Individual, Household, NARM, and Premier memberships, one-year benefits include:
- unlimited free admission to the Museum and Waterman Research; Center, plus two guest passes;
- unlimited free admission to Connecticut’s Old State House, half price for up to two people to the Hill-Stead Museum with membership card;
- subscription for Connecticut Museum magazine, Revisit;
- discounts on museum store purchases;
- invitations to exhibition openings, book talks, workshops, lectures, family programs, offsite programs, the Annual Meeting, and other member-only events;
- discounted or free admission to most museum programs and special events;
- reduced rates for Waterman Research Center services, including digital files, photocopies, and research assistance from staff;
- priority handling of mail and email research request; and
- the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping to preserve and share the culture and history of Connecticut!
Upgrade to the NARM Level membership!
Connecticut Museum NARM Level members, starting at $150, participate in the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Pass Program. The NARM sticker on your Connecticut Museum membership card provides you free or reduced
admission to more than 1,300 museums in the U.S. and Canada. For a full list of participating museums, please visit www.narmassociation.org.
Henry Barnard Circle – $150: Receives general membership benefits, plus the addition of NARM sticker, and four free admission passes.
Thomas Day Circle – $300: Receives general membership benefits, plus addition of NARM sticker, admission to all CHS special programs, and six free admission passes.
Ellen Larned Circle – $500: Receives general membership benefits, addition of NARM sticker, free admission to all CHS special programs, and eight free admission passes.
Premier Levels – Curtis Veeder Circle:
Bronze – $1,000: Membership listed above, plus special invitation to private tour exhibition with one of the following: CEO and Executive Director, Deputy Director or Director of Exhibitions.
Silver – $2,500: Membership benefits listed above, and unlimited accompanying guests throughout the season.
Gold – $5,000: Membership benefits listed above, plus special dinner with the CEO.
For Historical Society and Public Library membership information, please contact Member Relation Manager, Christine Clement at 860-969-6089, ext. 4 or via email at email@example.com.